Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS

We got our first big snowfall over the last 3 days. I had to have my boss come pick me up as I cousldn't get out of our yard! Too many drifts. Dad is going to plow us out today.
Anyway, "It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!" Love it. However, i have to admit that I do not like driving in the snow. I love to look at it from inside my house, by the fire, reading an interesting book! It can snow all it wants if it's not on the highway!

Had a great weekend. Went up Friday to Gunnison to watch Cooper while Devin and Sarah went to a Family Christmas Party on Saturday. They blessed Cooper on Sunday morning. at their house with a few people. Devin did a great job. We were all crying. Then that same day, Devin's brother Dallin reported his mission so we tended Cooper and then there was a family dinner they went to. We left Sunday around 4pm and missed the snow storms entirely. Great time with the little baby boy. Played some games. had a great time. Happy that Sarah and Robert are close. Wish the rest of you were too.

so I hope you are all experiencing the wonder of this season. How the world turns to the real meaning of our lives. How the Savior gave his life for us and how his birth is so important to us. That's why I love this time of year. I feel happy, generous, concerned for others in a way that doesn't happen all year long. It is a spirit that permeates the earth and I feel it everywhere.
Hope you are all feeling that wonderful spirit also and just thinking of the blessings we all have.
Love you
Mom

1 comment:

Sarah Ball said...

Thanks for the holiday reminder mommma. It really is a great time of year! We sure loved having you guys up here this weekend. We had such a fun time. So glad we live close enough to get together. Thanks again for watching Cooper. He sure loves his gramparents! you guys are the best!