Wednesday, December 17, 2008

YIKES!!!!

I forgot to record a horrific experience we had the other night.I got up to use the restroom around midnight and went back to bed.at 1am I woke up and thought it was raining outside. I mean really raining.I spoke that outloud and Jim jumps up to check the toilet in our bathroomYou guessed it! we had a flood in our bathroom. It hadn't gotten to the bedroomyet and the wood floor, but we had to work fast to keep it that way!Well, there we were in our undies, mopping, placing towels all over the place andringing them out in the bathtub! it took us well over an hour to finish up.And the culprit??? Those bleach tablets you put in your tank to keep it "sparkling clean!"It had somehow gotten right over the wrong place and plugged it off some way.NOT FUN!!!We have been having a few problems with our septic system again though. We thought we had it conquered, but alas not true!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I double your "yikes"!! That's not fun! One of my pet peeves is overflowing toilets...yuk.

Sarah Ball said...

K Mom I'm ready for another update! =) LOVE YOU! eventhough I know what is going on with your life since I talk to you everyday I still like reading your blog! Love you beautiful mother of mine!