Tuesday, January 20, 2009

THE GREAT U -S OF A!!!

I have been watching the inauguration this morning and am just in awe of our country. I mean there are not many countries that can change hands so well. We are so blessed to live here. We must count our blessings and pray for the man who is now in charge. As I watch this new family getting ready to take over, the one thing I can discern is that they love each other. That's a plus. I don't know how many of you saw Obama's speech, but it was very good. There were parts that I disagree with, but for the most part, I was happy with it. I only hope he meant it. I for one, am going to give him the benefit of the doubt.
God bless this great country
Love Mom

2 comments:

SISSY said...

You are amazing MOmma! I couldn't even watch it. I am going to try to deal with it as you are :) I agree how amazing our country is, we are so blessed. Love you momma

krissibelle said...

Hello sis,
I found your website! I was so excited. You are the proverbs 31 woman Myrna. One who openly loves Jesus Christ, who loves her children, her husband, her family, and her country.
All I can say about Qbama, is that I pray for him and this country during his administration. I don't want to ruin this time in your blog.
What I really wanted to say in this blog is how much I love you sister.
Justin wrote to me in answer regarding our Cherokee blood. I appreciate that you know. You have such great kids Myrna. I actually found your blog through Sarah’s. It is so fun to find family blogs.
I love you Myrna