Tuesday, November 18, 2008

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

Hi ya all,
Well it has been a week or so since I wrote in here. we are doing great! The weather is unreal. The high Sunday was almost 70 degrees! and today it is supposed to be in the 60's.
Unusual for us this time of year and we are throughly enjoying it. We are still watering our lawn which we never thought we would have to do. but thanks goodness we have water to keep it green. it is so nice to have green around us. We love it!

I am busy busy planning, buying and wraping christmas presents. I love it. I have so much fun just figuring out what to get that is meaninful. I am also listening to Christmas music every day now. I love Christmas music, it is so calming. Whenever I get a little stressed I just turn on some Christmas music and I am fine. Beautiful time of year. and I got to thinking the other day with all the demonstrations etc at the Temples and so forth, that December is the one month Satan doesn't really have much say. The whole world (well most of it) turns and thinks of Christ. I bet he hates that and I just love the thought that he doesn't have anything to say about it.

We will be spending Thanksgiving with Devin and Sarah this year along with Robert and Melanie. Her girls are going to be with their other gramma. Or grammie as Teniah calls her.

As for Christmas, it will be a challenge, but oh so fun. Jason and Jan'l will be coming early around the 22nd of December and staying until the 29th. Devin and Sarah will arrive on the 26th and stay until New Years or there after. TiNille and Jason will be here on the 29th or 30th to spend New Years with us and Toni and Tyler will get here sometime before Christmas and stay for a couple of weeks. Along with Robert and Melanie and girls, we will have quite the time, we have to work it so none of the kids are in our house because Cooper cannot be by any of them yet. That will be a challenge, but there is a mobile home that Richard put in down the road from us that Jason and Jan'l and TiNille and Jason will be staying in. It's funny because when Jan'l told her kids that they can't be by Cooper, Logan said "why? What's wrong with us?" so cute.
so there you have my plans and I am busy planning I'll tell ya. I have lists coming out my head!
But that is what makes my life fun. anyway, better get to work. Hope you all have a great day. Sorry no pictures, but Dad has cancelled his internet for the Winter. (it costs us 80 dollars a month because we have Satellite) so I can't send his pictures to my computer from home.

Love
Mom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun, I wish we could come for the holidays, but first things first and that is Jaxtin's finalization, which we are SOOOO beyond excited about! I wish we could get him done in Dec. but Jan, so be it. We will see you guys soon, hopefully!!! Well, if I have my way about it anyways! lol ;0)

You know, we have cheap internet and no TV (it's too much up here --$180 per month) but rabbit ears, which is basically PBS, that's it. I find myself doing MUCH more WITH my kids than watching the TV!

April said...

The other day, Haleigh asked if we could turn on the Christmas music, and I immediately thought of you. She's her grandmother's granddaughter:) I usually wait until the day after Thanksgiving, but even I have been tempted to crank out those tunes. Can you plan and take care of our Christmas too:)? It's hard to think about Christmas until Haleigh's birthday is over, but I definitely need more time than that. Good luck with all your preparations--fun, fun to have a house full of people, but definitely a lot of work!

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog :)

SISSY said...

MOmma,
I knew you would be listening to christmas music right now. :) I heard it on the radio last night and couldn't believe it! I usually listen after Thanksgiving because Jase goes crazy if I start earlier :)
Can't wait to spend Christmas with you! IT has been way too long! Love you