Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY WORLD

November 25, 2008

Well everyone we are doing well. Dad is feeling REALLY good. He had to talk in Sacrament this last Sunday and had been preparing for over 2 weeks. He really did a great job. As I was sitting there listening to him, I was just so proud of him. He has a commanding presence when he speaks. (As you all can testify to!) but he speaks plainly and you can hear him. I was just feeling so blessed that I have been married to this good man for over 38 years. He had so many people come up to him and tell him how well he did and that he should have been the Stake President. Thank goodness he wasn't called to that! I could hardly get through the Bishop calling. Anyway, you all would have been so happy for him. I could see why he was the Bishop in the first place. He is a leader and it shows. Sorry to brag, but couldn't help it. he really did so well. and of course, he doesn't think he did. He is humble and that's what makes him so special.

anyway, we are enjoying this season. i have Christmas music on first thing in the morning and we both love that. Even though he used to get on me for starting early, he just accepts it now and enjoys it along with me. I am ready to put up the tree. This weekend will be the time!
I love Thanksgiving. We have alot to be thankful for don't we. We have so much. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Just know I am thinking of each and every one of you and counting you all as my most important blessing.
Love you all
Mom

1 comment:

SISSY said...

Love my momma and Daddy! I wish I could have been there to hear him speak. He is a leader, and I am so grateful he is the Patriarch of our family.
I can't wait til Christmas..Jase also gets on me for listening so early to christmas music, but he is coming around. :)